- Make an appointment for interview, explanation and discussion.
- Fill out qualification assessment form
*1 Franchisee must attend training program in person
*2 Franchisee must manage and operate business in person
*3 Must have good creditability
- 3.Sign Reservation
- *1 Pay deposit
*2 Review the contract personally within 7-day period
- 4.Sign Contract
- Pay guaranty fund of NTD200, 000.
(Returned upon termination of the contract)
- Vincinity business appraisal
- Pay first term payment
- 7.Construction & Decoration
- Pay second term payment
- 8.Move in
- Equipment, appliances and food materials & ingredients are settled in store
- 9.Inspection & Acceptance
- Examine the overall construction work and equipments for final acceptance
- 10.Efficiency Planning
- Laying out proper line of movement for smooth operation prior to grand opening
- 11.Trial Sale
- Initiate trial sale prior to grand opening
- 12.Grand Opening
- Formally start running business. A skillful expert will be allocated on site to assist operation.
- 13.On Going Supports
- Tea Top headquarters provides within terms of contract business consultation services and assistances which are subject to service charges.
- 01.Can I join franchising business without relevant experience?
- Yes. Tea Top transfers technical know- hows correctly in short time to help you become skillful to get a hold on more possibilities in life. Professional supervisor will be assigned to help you prior to opening. There’re always advisors available to assist you with any managerial problems in future operation.
- 02.Must I have a store location in mind prior to joining the franchise?
- Not necessarily. We can research for you according to your specified desired area. We will also measure the space to plan and design for your reference.
- 03.Can I simply renovate to start the business if I already have a store site?
- A space of approximately 290 to 540 Sq.ft is considered the most suitable for store use. We’ll evaluate the vicinity business to decide whether it’s appropriate to open up a store.